Monday, May 28, 2007

Travel Tip #1

I don’t think there is anything more unpredictable than travel. That is why I always take 2 extra copies of my important travel documents (passport, drivers license, plane tickets, hotel and car rental reservations, anything with confirmation numbers, insurance and vaccination documents). I give one copy to my travel companion and I keep one copy in a separate location from the original document. Another option is to scan your important documents into your email account. This might seem a bit extreme, but it saves a lot of time and energy if you are to lose something!

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2007 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Phoenix Woman said...

That's a neat idea, TC. Makes me want to get up off my butt and get a scanner -- the "Macro" function on my digital camera just won't cut it for that sort of thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

©2007 travelingchic.com hip blog design: cgonsa